UP-DATE (over 3 years since the death of SSB: read the latest on his resurrection
It is now nearly one year – give or take – since the death of Sathya Sai Baba (the exact date and cause of death are suspicious). The former leader of UK Sathya Sai Organization, Lucas Ralli reported that Sai Baba had said he would be reborn one year after his death. So will Easter Sunday see the resurrection, or will he be reborn in Mandya District (or other places he has variously said – such as the village Gunapalli, – where he told his biographer Kasturi while driving past in a car he would “take rebirth” after 8 years). That he died about 8-10 years before his various different predictions of his death may throw all reckoning out anyhow!
Believe it or not, it is no April Fools’ Day joke that there are people who claim he will resurrect! Many believed fully that Sathya Sai Baba would resurrect himself – either immediately after his death or one year later and so on. Here are a few such indications:-
“We have hundred per cent belief that it’s only a matter of time before our `living god’ resurrects himself,” said Hanumantha Rao, a staffer in the IT wing in Prasanthi Nilayam without a trace of doubt in his voice.”
Also “Though Dr A N Safaya, director, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences (SSSIHMS), said that the medical team is making last-ditch efforts to bring Saibaba to life, his relatives are unfazed. “Doctors are doing their job. But Saibaba will come back. I am sure about that,” M Shankar Raju, son of Saibaba’s sister Venkamma, contended.” (Times of India source)
On April 27, a blogger wrote:“Many of Sathya Sai Baba’s devotees have transferred the Christian religious story to him, and expect that his spirit has left his body and that he will be resurrected, according to a BBC International report, “in the next three or four days” after his death. That would mean that he should rise from the dead – today.”
Tragically it is reported that a Russian devotees named Grigory (‘Grisha’) hanged himself in Puttaparthi after realizing that Sai Baba had not resurrected himself.
Resurrection in any form is not just unlikely – it is a sheer myth, one promoted also by Sathya Sai Baba when he had claimed to resurrect US millionaire Walter Cowan – refuted after intensive research by Professor Erlendur Haraldsson! If Sathya Sai Baba were to resurrect, would he need the wheelchair he used all the time for the last decade of his life. Would he put on weight for the occasion? (He was reported as weighing only 28 kgs towards the end)? Your guess is as good as mine!
The Clandestine Deceivers of Prashanthi Nilayam: No one other than those Sathya Sai Central Trust members and Dr. Safaya of the Sathya Sai Hospital in Puttaparthi knows the true circumstances of his illness and death. However, the facts that are known surrounding the matter are sufficient to show that skulduggery was involved. The main facts that show this are
1) That the funeral preparations were advanced before the announcement of his death on April 24th, including the travel arrangements for VIPs by helicopter etc. and the summoning of massive security forces to control the crowds.
2) There was no post-mortem and no proper legal death certificate, there was no statement of the cause of death other than ‘cardio-respitatory failure’ signed by Dr. Safaya (who resigned thereafter due, he said, to pressures on him). Dr. Soumitra Mukhopadhyaya (24-04-2011) wrote: “As a doctor I should point out that the cause of death mentioned (cardio-respiratory failure) is medico-legally unacceptable. The cause leading to cardio-respiratory failure needs to be clearly mentioned. The international death certificate does not accept cardio-respiratory failure as a valid cause of death”.
See Sai officials’ secret collusion over the death of Sathya Sai Baba
4) He had been on an increasingly complex set of life support systems through his last weeks (lungs, heart, kidneys, liver…) which would eventually have had to be disconnected, from which total clinical death would certainly result. No explanation whatever about the removal of the life support system and how was ‘disconnected’ and why. When he actually died (brain death) is not recorded, but No one owned up to anything. Most suspicious. That the disconnection happened on Easter Sunday was a cynical ploy which I predicted on this blog site over 24 hours previously would most likely be done on that day so as to help create the illusion of his spiritual identity with Jesus.
5) The silence of the grave, the mafian muerta was the policy of the Central Trust’s Srinivasan, Ratnakara, Bhagavati and others (which seriously discussed burying him alive at one point, as reported in Indian newspapers. Several major Indian news outlets – like Indian Express, and India Today – consider this newsworthy enough to publish – an incomprehensible grotesque twist! As zeenews.com explained ““Sajeeva Samadhi” is the practice of burying enlightened souls while they are still alive. The report about his Samadhi gains credence as members of the Sathya Sai Central Trust held a meeting today to discuss the Trust’s affairs in the wake of the Baba’s deteriorating health.” Knowing the clandestine and deceiving methods of the Sathya Sai Central Trust and most ashram officials, no possibility can be excluded.
6) The casket in which he was preserved and displayed was ordered on April 4th see https://robertpriddy.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/coffin.jpg – LONG before his announced death on April 24th! This is yet another highly suspicious fact, fully documented by the makers of the casket! But the Sai Trust spokesmen made the false denial that they did not order what the maker said was the very same casket-coffin which was ordered and which he was displayed in.Sathya Sai Baba news sensation – may have died earlier
The Sai Trust announced that Sai Baba “left the body” on Easter Sunday (to concur with the Christ symbolism). In view of all this smoke and mirrors, lies and deception, who can trust anything at all that now issues forth from this cynical propagandizing money-grabbing cult? Not to forget the brave counter-claim to the behaviour of Trust members by a former Minister (Nagireddy) that Sai Baba had been badly maltreated, drugged, starved and had cried for help from devotees when he was being ‘taken away’ to his own hospital by his murky ‘minders’ and ‘servitors’